- Established - 1964
- Locations - offices in Southampton, Bitterne, Hedge End, Portsmouth, Chandlers Ford, Winchester, Lymington, Basingstoke, Bracknell and Richmond.
- Partners – 10
- Total staff – 153
- Largest conveyancing department in South Hampshire.
- Members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme
- Assisted the Land Registry with implementation of its E-Document Registration Service (EDRS).
Wills and Probate
- Two qualified Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP) and three students who are working their way towards qualification
- Five qualified Solicitors for the Elderly staff.
Family and Childcare
- Several members of the family department are accredited as specialist family lawyers by Resolution, the national organisation of family lawyers.
- Two specialist Children Panel lawyers in the Childcare department.
- Working for clients with deals in excess of £12,000,000.
- Members of the Institute of Directors and the Federation of Small Businesses.
- Successfully representing defendants since 1964 across the criminal law spectrum from speeding tickets to murder.
- One of the first firms in Hampshire to offer a comprehensive and fully integrated in- house Crown Court advocacy team [to complement our use of external counsel and to ensure continuity of service from Eric Robinson Solicitors.
- Our Criminal Law team comprises a barrister, Higher Court Advocates (who are members of the Solicitors Association of Higher Court Advocates), and Police Station Accredited Representatives. All of our solicitors are qualified as Police Station and Court Duty Solicitors.