White Collar Crime and Serious Fraud
We have an experienced and specialist team that deals with all types of fraud and its related matters.
Our team member have conducted many serious and complex cases including Very High Cost Cases (VHCC) work. David Franklin is an approved VHCC case manager, please call him to discuss any matters or concerns you may have. We specialise in (but are not limited too) the following types of matters
- Mortgage Fraud; acting for clients who are accused as well as solicitors or financial advisors who may also be implicated in such offences
- Insurance Fraud; including scams to defraud insurance companies, for minor claims to multi million pound conspiracies
- Investment Fraud; representing clients alleged to have defrauded members of the public to those accused of large scale company offences
- VAT Fraud; a common area for those alleged to have avoided VAT. Be it importing goods illegally to the UK or more complex multi defendant cases
- Carousel Fraud; where traders are alleged to have gone missing often owing large amounts of Tax
- Carbon Trading Fraud; the relatively new area involving carbon trading permits in the EU
- Boiler Room Fraud; involving the sale of share and fund investments, often these involve large amounts of money and a complex paper trail to trace
- Land Banking Fraud; offering small or large plots of land for investment often indicating planning permission has been granted when it hasn’t
- Computer & Internet fraud; these can be many and varied. Our dedicated specialist team can deal with any cases large or small.