We recognise that a dispute can be an unwelcome and time-consuming distraction for your business.
At Eric Robinson Solicitors we help you resolve your dispute as quickly and inexpensively as possible. We’ll give you the best practical and strategic advice designed around your business.
There is more than one way of resolving a commercial dispute and it needn’t involve the courtroom. We will explain all of the options to you and help you explore the best one for your business. We’re experienced negotiators and tacticians. We have commercial awareness. And we’ve got a proven ability to work closely with our clients and their other professional advisers.
We advise on all sorts of commercial disputes including:
- disagreements arising out of the purchase or sale of a business, or the granting or acquisition of a franchise
- internal disputes between partners and/or directors and shareholders
- liability under personal guarantees
- disputes with your customers or suppliers, including debt recovery (see our debt recovery page to find out more)
- protecting your business interests from potential unlawful use of your confidential information.
We deal with every dispute with resolution in mind. To us, that means getting you the best possible terms as cost-effectively as possible, and with finality. And if we need to involve the courts, either for urgent relief like injunctions, or to hear your case then our team has all the knowledge and experience you’ll need.