Rural Property Estates
Owning and running a farm or rural property or estate is a complex business requiring legal advice on a myriad of different issues ranging from employment to Inheritance Tax, from Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies to Capital Gains Tax.
At Eric Robinson our lawyers are used to dealing with such issues and appreciate that clients need a one stop point of contact for advice to cover all eventualities. Our solicitors have years of practice in dealing with such issues and when contacting the firm for advice we will put together a team of suitably qualified solicitors to advise you on the issues. This means that you only have to deal with one person who will make sure that you get the most appropriate and cost effective advice
Long term planning is essential to keep the estate and farm together for future generations.
In recent years our solicitors have dealt with some of the most well known and complicated sales and purchases in the country.
Our team of specialist lawyers can help you with:
- Buying and Selling Commercial, Residential and Sporting Farms and Estates.
- Buying land to add to your existing holding
- Employment issues whether they are relating to your existing workforce or on acquisition under TUPE.
- Advice on Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies and Farm Business Tenancies
- Commercial Property Leases
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Divorce/Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Bank security
- Wills and Succession Planning
- Sporting Rights
- Dispute Resolution
- Development options