Wayne Cartlidge is a paralegal in the Immigration and Employment department, based in the Firm’s Southampton office; he joined the firm in 2018.
Wayne deals with a wide range of immigration situations that include advising and assisting with both family and individual entry clearance and leave to remain in the UK applications, using various Visa application routes and also assisting corporate clients with Visa applications.
Some examples of the services the Immigration department can offer are:
Business / Corporate clients
• Points based system (PBS) applications:
• Initial Sponsor Licence applications to the Home office.
• Tier 2 (General) Long Term Staff;
• Tier 2 (Intra Company transfer) visa applications;
• Business Visit visas;
• Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa;
• Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa;
• Tier 1 (Investor) visa;
Family and Individual visa applications
• Permanent Residency applications. Using this route for EU nationals, if required, could eventually lead to the individual and/or family being able to make applications in the UK to become British Citizens;
• EEA card / Family visas
• Indefinite leave to remain applications.
• Spouse and/or dependent visa applications
Sign up to receive up to date Brexit news here...