Wayne Cartlidge is a paralegal in the Immigration and Employment department, based in the Firm’s Southampton office; he joined the firm in 2018.
Wayne deals with a wide range of immigration situations that include advising and assisting with both family and individual entry clearance and leave to remain in the UK applications, using various Visa application routes and also assisting corporate clients with Visa applications.
Some examples of the services the Immigration department can offer are:
Business / Corporate clients
• Points based system (PBS) applications:
• Initial Sponsor Licence applications to the Home office.
• Tier 2 (General) Long Term Staff;
• Tier 2 (Intra Company transfer) visa applications;
• Business Visit visas;
• Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa;
• Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa;
• Tier 1 (Investor) visa;
Family and Individual visa applications
• Permanent Residency applications. Using this route for EU nationals, if required, could eventually lead to the individual and/or family being able to make applications in the UK to become British Citizens;
• EEA card / Family visas
• Indefinite leave to remain applications.
• Spouse and/or dependent visa applications
"Given the high standard of service provided by Wayne Cartlidge in completing this application, I feel he will be an extremely important asset to Eric Robinson in the future."
"My wife and I hired Wayne Cartlidge to oversee my wife's change from the student to the family visa following the completion of her university degree, and we were most impressed with the service provided. Mr Cartlidge was attentive and highly knowledgeable. He was very honest and did not overcharge as many lawyers often try to do. I highly recommend Wayne Cartlidge for any immigration matters. Top service."