Shivi graduated with First Class Honours in her LLB law degree and a Distinction in her Legal Practice Course. She qualified as a solicitor in 2012 after being trained by a Deputy District Judge in a Legal 500 firm. She has specialised exclusively in family law since this time.
Shivi has experience in advising on all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce and civil partnership dissolution;
- Division of matrimonial finances, including businesses and overseas assets;
- Cohabitation disputes between unmarried couples;
- Child arrangements, including issues of residence and contact;
- Schedule 1 financial claims to secure lump sum provision or transfers of property for the benefit of children with unmarried parents;
- Prohibited steps injunctions regarding children (e.g. to prevent them from being taken abroad);
- Permanent relocation of children, both within the UK and abroad;
- Grandparents rights;
- Domestic abuse.
Shivi is a member of Resolution and the Association of Women Solicitors and a Family Law Panellist with 'Only Mums and Only Dads', in partnership with Resolution
Shivi Rajput, your Family Solicitor in Richmond