Sarah is a Paralegal in the Wills, Trusts and Succession team based in Hedge End. She joined Eric Robinson in August 2015 after working at another local firm since 2007.
Sarah is a graduate member of CILEX and has completed a degree in Law and the Legal Practice Course (LPC).
She has experience in dealing with:
- Preparation of Wills and reviewing existing Wills;
- Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs);
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPAs)
- Assisting with Deputyship Applications
- Obtaining Grant of Probate / Letters of Administration
- Estate Administration