Rachel is a Senior Associate Solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team.
She qualified as a Solicitor in 1997 and worked at Eric Robinson Solicitors from 2001 - 2015 before rejoining the firm in early 2019.
Rachel's main focus is on assisting clients with disputes concerning inheritance, Wills, estates and trusts:
- disputes concerning the validity of wills
- claims for a share of the estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- disputes with executors, trustees or administrators concerning the administration of the estate or trust or the removal of personal representatives or trustees
- recovering assets ‘missing’ from the estate
- disputes concerning the interpretation of wills
- disputes concerning trusts including interest in possession trusts and discretionary trusts
She also has expertise in dealing with attorney disputes and court of protection matters including disputes concerning the validity of Lasting Powers of Attorney and the management of the affairs of a person who has lost capacity.
Rachel also deals with residential property disputes between joint property owners and former cohabitees. She also has experience in dealing with business and commercial disputes such as; breach of contract, shareholder and partnership disputes, franchise disputes and debt recovery.