Paul is an experienced property lawyer and a Partner in the firm’s conveyancing department, he is also a specialist in Lease Extensions & Enfranchisement. He qualified as a solicitor in 2003 and joined Eric Robinson Solicitors four years later.
Paul specialises in residential, residential development and commercial transactions, acting for a wide range of clients from domestic conveyancing clients to property developers, investors, financial institutions and high-profile individuals.
Particular areas of expertise include negotiation, freehold and leasehold sales and purchases (including new-builds), remortgages, legal charges, shared ownership purchases, deeds of variation and of release, trust deeds, and new transfers of part leases.
For leasehold property, Paul has particular expertise in dealing with:
• Statutory Lease Extensions (under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993)
• Privately negotiated lease extensions
• Collective Enfranchisement (collective purchase of the freehold by the leaseholders in a block)
• Right of First Refusal (section 5) freehold sales/purchases
• Buying the freehold for Leasehold Houses