Faye qualified as a solicitor in March 2017. She joined Eric Robinson Solicitors in October 2017 in the residential conveyancing department, and works out of our Richmond office.
Faye focuses on high value properties with complex titles, specifically within Surrey and the London Boroughs and is experienced in acting for a wide range of clients, including high-net worth individuals, charities, companies and first time buyers, and since joining the firm has handled over 400 conveyancing cases.
Providing a communicative, expedited service to ensure a quick and smooth transition to completion is a top priority. Faye’s particular areas of expertise include the following:-
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases.
- Drafting comprehensive Transfers of Part to facilitate the sale over part of a property only and the splitting of title.
- Adverse Possession claims for both registered and unregistered land.
- Deeds of Variation and/or Release of Covenants.
- Transfers of Equity.
- Remortgages and securing first legal charges.
Faye Cunningham, your conveyancing solicitor in Richmond: