Ben is a solicitor in the firm's conveyancing department based in Lymington. He joined the firm in 2018 and has 13 years’ experience working with law firms in Southampton.
After completing his law degree and LPC at Exeter University, Ben worked as a legal executive before qualifying as a solicitor in 2014.
Ben is used to handling in the region of 200 conveyancing transactions per year, and since qualifying has dealt with around 800 conveyancing transactions.
Ben has dealt with a number of different types of cases including;
- taking an assignment of leasehold plots prior to completion;
- setting up plot sales for developers;
- plot purchases on new build sites;
- leasehold sales or purchases with either a deed of variation or lease extension, involvement; and
- normal residential sales and purchases.