A family business might be anything from an occasional B&B to an airline. However big or small it is, a family business creates unique opportunities and unique challenges – and it’s important to approach each one in the most appropriate way. These are some of the areas where Eric Robinson can help individual businessmen, businesswomen and families:-
- Buying and selling a business - including restaurants, takeaways, public houses, nightclubs, hotels, guesthouses, shops, post offices, and garages.
- Arranging finance – including mortgaging property to a bank.
- Employment law – from drafting terms of employment to resolving disputes.
- Converting a business into a Company,
- Leasing an individual’s property back to a business.
- Buying property to put into a personal pension fund.
- Obtaining Licences and Planning Permission.
- Working as a team with other advisors.